Server not loading its configuration

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Tue Oct 3 19:40:33 UTC 2000

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 05:00:39PM +0000, measterly at email.com wrote:
> So, what's the difference between it loading and not loading the
> configuration?

At 12:15, if you had asked, I would have told you that I was eating and
there was food in my mouth.  Right now, if you asked me, I would tell
you that I am not eating and do not have food in my mouth.  God made
time so that everything wouldn't happen at once, as one comic said.
So, at one time it is doing it, and at another time it has finished
doing it and is currently not doing it.

Does that help???

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B