Problem pointing my registered domain to my Linux 2.0.36 box running Bind

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Sep 1 03:13:16 UTC 2000

I can only guess what your registrar is doing to "validate" your nameserver.
I will note, however, that that address reverse-maps to
"cubley-1-479.cubley.clarkson.edu", and that name resolves to your
IP address. According to ARIN, Clarkson University *does* own the entire
128.153/16 netblock. Maybe your registrar's "validation" process is choking
on this.

- Kevin