Bind 9.0.0 on Windows platforms..

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Fri Sep 22 00:55:10 UTC 2000

Hi Len,

I might be interested in doing a port, but since there isn't any
compensation for it it would have to be in my spare time, which for that
last 2 or 3 months has been rather scarce.

Do past ports involve making extensive changes to the code or is it mostly a
matter of just recompiling and patching occasional syntax errors due to
compiler differences?

Gary