Looking for way to mark a zone no-xfer for a sub-domain .

Georgi Sinapov georgi.sinapov at gramma.net
Fri Sep 1 08:08:30 UTC 2000

Jim,
You are absolutely right.
I think that the key point here is weather James can accept an outside
visible internal subdomain delegation.
I just make a suggestion that works for me just fine - no internal zone
transfers are possible.
Is using of rfc1918 addresses together with real IP in zone file
prohibited?=20

Best regards,
Georgi Sinapov