delegating a subdomain to another NS

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Sep 7 21:15:23 UTC 2000

Steve, didn't we already go through this a few weeks
ago? stevenet.olafsolutions.com is *already* delegated to
ns.stevenet.olafsolutions.com (address 64.244.3.245). Presumably that's your
box. All you need to do is define stevenet.olafsolutions.com as "master" on
your server and start maintaining it there. Optionally, ns.olafsolutions.com
could be configured as a slave for the zone (in which case you'd probably
want to add an NS record for it, both in the delegations and in the zone
itself).

- Kevin