Bind with DNAME

Pan Renzi rzpan at sitechasia.com
Thu Sep 14 02:32:20 UTC 2000

I has found some information about dlbDNS.It said that BIND can support DNAME option for Dynamic Load Balance.For example,if we have a configure like below:
www.host.com IN DNAME 202.xxx.xxx.79
                      IN DNAME 202.xxx.xxx.80
                      IN DNAME 202.xxx.xxx.81
it means that when we visit www.host.com in different time we can get different ip address.What we get depends on RATING ALGORITHM.
It's really a good idea+ACE-So I've done some experiments and read the manual book about BIND.But what disappointed me is BIND can't do this at all.I think maybe dlbDNS is not only a theory but an improved BIND software?
Is there anyone could give me some answer ?