No possible A RRs

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Apr 6 21:14:40 UTC 2001

I'd vote for "mickey-mouse nameserver implementation" in this case. I'm seeing the *same* A records repeated in
the Additional Sections of responses from their nameservers, sometimes with different TTLs. They're supposed to
filter out duplicates. Makes one wonder what *else* their nameserver might be doing wrong...

Having said that, we've received mail from this domain without any problems as recently as yesterday. So
whatever the problem is, would appear to be intermittent, or only affects *some* mail servers or mail server
configurations (e.g. yours but not ours).

                                                                                                            -
Kevin