BIND 9.X problems, test Plan(s)

Scott Shepaprd scott.sheppard at arch.bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 18 12:50:08 UTC 2001

Hello,

Forgive me for adding to this chaos.

I am a very new BIND user. (about 2 weeks) I am studying and reading madley.
I am looking for

1) Known bugs for BIND 9.X (some have been posted in this forum thank you)
2) Published test plans that others have used to evaluate Bind 9
3) Why am I asking? We are seriously considering a new DNS architecture for
our ISP and I am most interested in the multi threading abilitis of BIND
9.X.

Suggestions or pointers to the proper URL's are welsome. I am just learning
how to explore this space at the moment.

Many Thanks

Scott Sheppard MS, MBA
Network Engineer
BellSouth Internet Services
301 Perimeter Center North
Suite 200
Atlanta Ga 30346-2402
678-441-7986 (W)
678-576-8005 (cell)
404-636-1640 (H)
Ipager numeric1-800-862-0399 pin 17086927
Ipager scottsheppard at bellsouthips.com
email - scott.sheppard at arch.bellsouth.net