Starting BIND on Windows 2000

Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com
Sun Aug 12 01:23:43 UTC 2001

Sorry about that, I miss-quoted the book. The parameters were "#
/usr/sbin/named".

How do you start it without startup parameters? I am a newbie to BIND,
and I am so lost.

When you started BIND the first time, what did you have to do to get it
to load named.conf for the first time?

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

--
Curtis M. Kularski
Curtis at Kularski.net

Microsoft Associate Expert
http://Microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

Ask.com AnswerPoint Enthusiast (Bronze level)
http://AnswerPoint.Ask.com