Win 95/98 /Bind

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Fri Aug 24 17:23:36 UTC 2001

Hi,

Try http://bind8nt.meiway.com/

It's the full blown ISC version of BIND ported to Windows in binary (EXE form) and comes with a setup program and sample files.

It you know windows why not stay with that?  I recommend Windows 2000 (without active directory and it's DNS) for stability and
security and I haven't had any problems running that with this version of BIND.  (Of course you have to had hardware that is
compatible with Win2K or NT.)

Gary