domain.ab.ca

Corey Erickson corey at core-techweb.com
Thu Dec 20 20:43:19 UTC 2001

I have a domain being moved to my dns servers it is a domain.ab.ca

the domain portion of the name is a subdomain of ab.ca "Right"

so assuming no real issues with this type of domain I entred the info
the same as all my other entries but it does not seem to work at all

I am just wondering if there is a special way to create the entry for a
subdomain such as this.

zone "domain.ab.ca" {
        type master;
        file "master/domain.ab.ca.hosts";
allow-transfer {
                000.000.000.000;
        };
};

I have been searching for info on this style of entry for the last 4
days with no information to be found.

Other than this I have no isues with either of my dns servers.