forward query not working

Rahul Parasnis rparasnis at clj.co.jp
Wed Dec 26 00:39:52 UTC 2001

what could be reason of following error

ns_forw: query(tock.cs.unlv.edu) NS points to CNAME
(egr-stu-fs.egr.unlv.edu:) learnt (CNAME=199.103.103.48:NS=199.103.103.48)

I have internal DNS Server which forwards query to internet DNS Server .
I have thie error on internal DNS Server .

- Rahul

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to
Credit Lyonnais and is intended solely for the addressees.
The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail,
or any information it contains, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Credit Lyonnais shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery
and the mail deletion.