updating dns

Paco Martinez pmartinez at distridasa.com
Mon Feb 5 17:02:55 UTC 2001

Estimated gurus.

Mi problem is about updating DNS.

I have a PC with Red Hat 6.0 and bind 8.2.6 and I'm tranferring all files -that I consider essentials- from this PC to another PC with Red Hat 6.2 and bind 8.2.7.

I'd like bind files from first PC to second PC, because last PC will be the main PC very soon.

I'd like to know which files -associated to bind- are necessary to copy from one machine to other one, or if is there any elegant way to do this.

Is there any change is format, structrure of files bind???

Thank you very much !!!