Errors

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Feb 9 01:59:02 UTC 2001

Upgrade to BIND 8.2.3-REL which is available from
http://bind8nt.meiway.com/download.cfm.

         The footprint of the error message shows that it's probably an 8.2.2-P5
  version of BIND.  You would have the correct path to the binaries directory
  otherwise.  Those errors are fine.  What you are running into are some major
  bugs in the NT port in that version.  They're all fixed in the 8.2.3-REL version
  and it should run fine without any hangs.

                 Danny