domain name to ipadress

Michael Huntley michael at signet.net
Sun Feb 11 02:03:01 UTC 2001

Gee Ben,
Chill out.  Instead of angering a whole bunch of people and destroying
the purpose behind the list which, if I am correct, is to assist those
with questions regarding BIND, regardless of experience, perhaps it
would be better to be quiet and delete the email.  Your diatribe burnt
as much time as it would take to answer the question.

Axxessd - if you need any assistance please feel free to contact me.  I'll
be happy to give you pointers and direct you to good sources of
information regarding BIND.

Michael Huntley
Signet
818.888.8990