moving bind to another server after compilation

Jim D. Kirby jdkirby at bluebunny.com
Wed Feb 14 22:17:29 UTC 2001

This assumes you have make (and all it's dependencies) installed, which in
my experience is only included with the compilers.

Doesn't mean I have a better answer though.  I usually end up digging
through the "make install" script and dropping everything in manually.  I
know this is the hardest way to do it, but I guess I'm a glutton for
punishment.

jk