moving bind to another server after compilation

Claude Marinier claude.marinier at dreo.dnd.ca
Wed Feb 14 20:14:48 UTC 2001

Hi,

I have successfully exported the build directory via NFS, mounted on the
target system (make sure the effective path is the same as the path on the
build system), and then 'make install'.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier at dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675