Bind 8.2.2.P7 and W2K

Tim Maestas tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Tue Jan 2 22:42:11 UTC 2001

	Stop whatever it is that's sending the update.  If dnd1 is the
	master and 192.168.1.10 is a slave, then it looks like something
	sent a dynamic update to a slave nameserver, and the slave is
	attempting to forward it to the master.  Win2k boxes by default
	attempt to dynamically update their A and PTR records.  This
	is configurable in the TCP/IP properties.

-Tim