RedHat7, Bind8, with DNSman web setup?

Jerry Johnson jerry at jjmc.com
Mon Jan 22 15:16:34 UTC 2001

I am not a programer. Just an ignorant bastard playing with computers since 1983.

I have about 30 domain names and want to do may own DNA stuff.

I am running RedHat 7.0 and Bind 8

I have the everthing up and running under my ISP with a block of 8 IPs.  My ISP will assign this block to me - so the IPs are registered and it seems I am on my way learning as I go.

I have downloaded DNSman-0.50a and have installed it and am able to access the index.html page from the browser - but that is as far as she goes.
Access problem.  I do not yet understand permission very well and just what to do.
I wish to use some automated help like DNSman because I am lost with the manual thing.
Can you help me?

Jerry Johnson