Bind 9.0.1 not NOTIFYing slave?

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Jan 22 03:44:52 UTC 2001

	BIND 8.1.2 incorrectly classifies NOTIFY messages with
	with SOA records as FORMERR's.  The SOA record can be
	used to decided whether to perform a refresh check or
	not in response to the NOTIFY.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.