DNS & BIND (O'Reilly book)

Jason Richards jrichards at gci.com
Tue Jan 23 16:13:32 UTC 2001

They don't have revision 4 listed on the upcoming titles, so here's what I
would do.  Buy the O'Reilly DNS & BIND rev.3 and download the Bind 9
Administrator Reference Manual (from isc.org, or nominum.com, can't remember
which.)  Those in conjunction with doc/misc/* under the src of bind 9 should
get you started.  The only book I've found with BIND 9 information in it is
the "Unix System Administration Handbook" 3rd edition, released last year.
It talks about bind 9, but some of the details are sketching, nonetheless it
has been helpful to me.

Good luck,
Jason