named.stats

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Jan 26 02:33:57 UTC 2001

         Did you look in your application event log?  That's the default location
   for statistics.  I'm not sure that the statistics you are talking about go to
   that file, but then I'm interpreting your question.  The ones that DO go to
   that file, are only issued when you request it (in this case via the BINDCtrl
   panel).

                 Danny