Am getting errors with my zone files. Any pointers?

Barry Margolin barmar at genuity.net
Fri Jul 13 02:09:57 UTC 2001

In article <9ilket$fis at pub3.rc.vix.com>,
Daniel Keith Du Vall  <sysop at quadtrax.com> wrote:

>I am getting less errors but some new one anyone have any ideas?
>HERE IS THE LATEST LOG:

It doesn't look like you made any of the corrections I described in my last
message.  Why are you expecting the errors to go away?

Why is it so important that you do your own primary DNS?  No offense, but
you're clearly not competent to do so, if you can't read error messages and
figure out what they mean.  I admit that BIND's errors aren't always the
most clear, but you have to put some effort into it, not immediately post
your log to the net and cry "Help me!"

If you can't do it yourself, you should hire someone or outsource.  Why
don't you have the folks who are hosting quadtrax.com host quadtrax.net as
well?

Barry Margolin, barmar at genuity.net
Genuity, Burlington, MA