Am getting errors with my zone files. Any pointers?

sysop sysop at quadtrax.com
Fri Jul 13 02:47:58 UTC 2001

I did put the changes into the files like you had mentioned.
I post and ask questions and am doing this because I am learning how bind
and dns works. By posting errologs and reading webpages and getting feedback
from thoes who are in the know I learn. Like for instance your sugested zone
file. I found out that you had place a TTL D1 command that bind 8.*.* does
not except thats why it would not work at first. I was missing trailing dots
and rembered that, after you sugested it to me. I read it some were that
they are important. DON'T GET ME WRONG. I am very greatfull for your and all
the others who are helping. LINUX and all related are new to me and
interesting. Also in asking in this way I am trying to to get bind setup so
that it is clean and not adding to the junk to the net.
Thanks for your concern.

news:9ilm4h$fp8 at pub3.rc.vix.com...