multiple domains on 1 dns server

Hayden Wimmer hwimmer at bakerref.com
Fri Jul 13 15:47:31 UTC 2001

actuall nt and 2000 does...
you can also have them search multiple domains

thanks for the advice...

in my new zone file SecondDomain.forward would the soa record say

in soa server.SecondDomin.com or would i put it like the original which is
in soa server.OriginalDomain.com
???

believe it or not, it is the DBA that doesnt want to use FQDN's so i just
set up some wins crap to get by..