Question on logging XFERs

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães coelho at persogo.com.br
Wed Jun 6 12:52:45 UTC 2001

    OK. I've already downloaded 9.1.2 source package and I'm actually finding the best way to compile it. Do you think upgrading from bind 9.1.0 to 9.1.2 will solve this ???

    I really couldnt understand when you said 'bind9 is just quieter' ..... do this somehow mean like 'bind9 wont log thing the way you expected it to do, just to be quieter than bind8 ' ???

    And sorry if I misunderstood things .....

    Hope hearing from you soon,
    Leonardo Rodrigues