Problem with www.domain.com and domain.com

Marc.Thach at radianz.com Marc.Thach at radianz.com
Tue Jun 12 09:08:53 UTC 2001

What are the domains?!! More like - Who is your provider?  Do they not have
any change control procedures?  Do you have a Service Level Agreement?  Do
you have a lawyer?
The making of errors may be tolerable.  Not knowing what those errors are,
is certainly not.
Marc TXK
The views expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of
the organisation providing the mail address from which this message was
sent