Registrars problem or my problem

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jun 25 22:21:24 UTC 2001

Well, you didn't say what registrar. Some registrars check the
nameserver(s) that you attempt to add or change and will refuse to
process the change if the nameserver(s) aren't serving the relevant
zone. On the other hand, maybe your registrar's web backend is just
having a run-of-the-mill name-resolution problem. I'd get in touch with
them to find out what "DNS unreachable" really means.

- Kevin