bind9 questions

Timothy.Moseley at hurlburt.af.mil Timothy.Moseley at hurlburt.af.mil
Thu Mar 1 15:46:39 UTC 2001

Okay, now we are getting somewhere, if all I need to do is add a key
statement to my named.conf file that is empty then I will give that a try,
the manuals do not state that you can use a null value in the key statement.
I do not have to worry about anybody on my network running rndc, that is
what the OSI and FBI are for. I will try the null thing and let you know if
it works.

NOPE.
So I guess w/out the key bind9 does not work.