pecked to death by ducks

Christopher Denney chris at isis.bbmbc.org
Thu Mar 1 17:44:24 UTC 2001

Didn't you get the documentation distribution file(bind-doc.tar.gz)? Mine
had all the regular man pages in it, I can e-mail them to you if you'd like.
There's cat, man and ps format. (hopefully that won't violate any rules)

Ver. 9.x is the one that appears, to me, to have no readable man pages.

--
    -- Cd --                    Christopher Denney