Difference from 8.2 to 9.x

Ed - Bind bindman at brokendown.net
Fri Mar 2 20:06:34 UTC 2001

Just got the rndc thing going. I just copied the suggestions out of the
documentation that
go in the rndc.conf and named.conf.

I just edited the zone files like before then issue a
rndc reload [zonename]
and checked the log.
did a ping and all was well.

I did have to change a couple of lines in the /etc/named.conf but the
named-checkconf gave me the problems.
The log gave me an option that is no longer used.