domain name dissapeared...

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Mar 9 20:12:56 UTC 2001

Well, this isn't really a BIND problem, or even really a problem with DNS. It's
a registrar/registry problem. And since you haven't told us the name of the
domain, we can't even check on it. Chances are, the domain has expired because
the renewal payment wasn't made. But that's only a guess. In the future, please
provide specific domain information if you want to be helped.

- Kevin