BIND 8.2.2 crashed

Erik Aronesty erik at primedata.org
Tue Mar 13 18:34:19 UTC 2001

Did you get anything in the "panic log".  You should have logging turned on
for lots of stuff.  Many crashes write out category "panic" info.

I put the panic log into it's own file, so I can see when it gets touched.

channel panic_log {file "/var/log/named/panic.log"; print-time yes;};
category panic {panic_log;};

        - erik