Bind for NT 4.0 crashes

Fernando Nerio Fernández fernando.nerio at corp.terra.com.mx
Mon Mar 19 15:27:37 UTC 2001

The only error message that I get in the Application Event Log is "The
service terminated unexpectedly", while the server is running everything
works fine, the problem is that the service crashes at least 2 or 3 times a
day. I´m not getting errors while loading the zones.

The server that is experiencing this problem is the slave.

Regards,