Key Expirey.

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Mar 27 09:36:51 UTC 2001

At 1:10 PM -0800 3/26/01, Osman Shoukry wrote:

>  there was a 62 min difference between the two machines, I guess it was less
>  than 1 hour before that is why it didn't give this error, and as soon as
>  they drifted apart more, the error started to apear.

	For a variety of reasons, you really want machines on your
networks to have very, very similar ideas of what time it currently
is.  Therefore, it's best to get them all synchronising their time
with NTP services.

	Note that this doesn't mean they all have to be in the same time
zone or anything, as all programs I know of are capable of figuring
out that Time X in Zone Y is equivalent to Time W in Zone U.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */