nslookup on 9.1.0

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Mar 27 19:15:48 UTC 2001

BIND 9 is pickier than BIND 8. It's probably rejecting the reverse zone that
contains the entry for 127.0.0.1. What do the logs say? What are the contents
of that zone file?

- Kevin

P.S. Posting just a portion of your named.conf file, consisting of a couple of
out-of-context ACLs and a partial key definition, was totally unhelpful.

P.P.S. BTW, why do you need that "local-servers" ACL when the
"localhost" ACL is already predefined?