NS lookup problem (newbie)

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon May 14 21:44:43 UTC 2001

Apparently you are using www.gabbertown.com in the delegations for one of
your domains. Because of that, the .com servers hold a "glue record" for
that host. You need to remove www.gabbertown.com from those delegations,
or submit a "host record update" through your registrar to make
www.gabbertown.com reflect the correct IP address. If you need help
determining what domain(s) are delegated to www.gabbertown.com, try
bringing up a nameserver on that box with query logging enabled, or just
sniffing the traffic.

- Kevin