Multiple Domain Names to One Host File!!

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Wed May 23 20:00:04 UTC 2001

Joseph S D Yao wrote:

> On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 04:20:19PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> > $TTL 8h
> > @ IN SOA nameserver.domain.tld. hostmaster.domain.tld. (
> >       <Rest of the SOA> )
>
> Please note that this is NOT THE CASE.
>
> It assumes that hostmaster at domain.tld is a legitimate e-mail address.

	I "assumed" that the person reading my post would know that those values
for MNAME and RNAME should be filled in by the actual values that applied
to the several domains that would be served by that zone file. Since the
guy who posted originally seemed to have half a clue I left out a few
details in the interest of brevity. Sorry if I moved too fast for you.

Doug
--
    I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?