Questions

Manigault, Gary (US - Cincinnati) gmanigault at dc.com
Thu May 24 04:54:44 UTC 2001

I have Bind8NT 8.2.3 and am trying to get it to work.  I am having problems.
I have 2000 server and have the disabled the Microsoft DNS server.   I keep
having the following problems.

		1.  When the service starts I get and error message of 1067
and the service fails to start.

		2.  When I go into the event log it shows that "can't open
c:\winnt\system32\dns\etc\named.conf"

Has anyone got any direction for me to go or how to fix the problem?

Gary Manigault

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information