The disgusting and useless nslookup

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue May 29 17:56:03 UTC 2001

Damn it :)

That's an excellent point.
Currently my little "gethostbyname" program just prints the results -- it
has no idea which nameserver was used.

Well, now I have a better appreciation of why 'nslookup' exists -- and I
guess I'll still use it.

Tks          |  BVance at sbm.com
BV           |  BobVance at alumni.caltech.edu
Sr. Tech. Consultant,    SBM
Vox 770-623-3430         11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429         Duluth, GA 30097-1511