DNS in natted DMZ (private ip)

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Wed May 30 14:59:47 UTC 2001

Yeah, I'd assume it is common.  I'm in the process of setting up a new one
behind a Cisco PIX.

Your best friend is the archives.  This has been talked about much and you
could probably find a lot of useful info in them.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com