pointing the domain name to a server

Nagu Sittampalam N.Sittampalam at southampton.gov.uk
Wed May 30 15:27:40 UTC 2001

Hello

Can somebody tell me how do you setup DNS so if I have a domain
xxx.yyy.zzz registered then I want to enter xxx.yyy.zzz in my   browser
and go to the web server well as defining a address record within the
domain for www and going to the server by entering www.xxx.yyy.zzz in my
browser.

--
     (:=)        Think Globally  Act Locally        (=:)
          Perfection is death, Imperfection is Life

 (-:             Nagu                                :- )
                 Southampton City Council - CPS
                 Tel :- 01703-833012     Mobile :- 0370-731534
                                      __o
                                    ` \<,
                                 (_)/(_)
              On Two Wheels You Stay Younger