Please help newbie: Need some example-configurations...

Peter Holm PHolm at gmx.de
Wed May 30 16:40:52 UTC 2001

Hello,

please help me, I read some Howtos and other ressources I could find
about bind, but the main problem is, that often this information is
valid for older versions of bind only, so now I am quite confused. could
please someone give me a valid example of configuration and zone files
for a situation like this:

one server, multiple domain-names (xyz.com,xxx.com), server is also
primary nameserver for himself.

Sorry for asking so stupid, but I the examples I found now all are for
bind 4 or 8.

Thanks for your help!