Bind 9.1.2 man pages

James Raftery james-bind-users at now.ie
Wed May 9 14:58:38 UTC 2001

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 10:23:18AM -0400, Joseph S D Yao wrote:
> What about the Web-viewable ARM?  Just install it on a system with a
> Web server.

Actually, that reminds me. The only 'public' place I can find the ARM on
the web is from the Nominum website in PDF format. Could an ISC person
put that, or the HTML version, on isc.org? It seems a more natural home
for it.

Regards,
james
--
James Raftery (JBR54)
  "It's somewhere in the Red Hat district"  --  A network engineer's