DNS Issues: Drive us to Drink! AGGHGHGHHH!

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Nov 6 00:43:52 UTC 2001

The trailing period on "127.0.0.1." makes it invalid syntax.

And you really should list more than 1 NS. NS1-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET is in
your delegation records; why don't you have an NS record for it?

ns.marcosoftware.com is an alias. It's not legal to point NS records to
aliases.

Even worse, ns.marcosoftware.com is a *circular* alias. Bad bad bad...

- Kevin