Gurus: Please read, quick newbie problems

Kevin Schaeper kevins at ecx.com
Wed Nov 7 21:09:12 UTC 2001

I may be wrong, but ,...

I went through something similar....
You have to register the name server ( as you probably already have)
perhaps you need to modify it now that the ip is changed.
If you are adding a NEW nameserver, perhaps you have forgotten to register
that name server first.

Opensrs has a spot when you manage a domain name to make a nameserver based
on that domain.

that is the part I forgot in the beginning.

If I missed everything, just ignore me :)

Kevin S