~~!!nslookup!!~~

patel nehal patelmails at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 07:36:59 UTC 2001

hello,
I m using bind8. I configure my dns and all things. All things are currently resolved when i use ping command to test. But when i started nslookup to test something on my linux dns server it show me an error like ::
***Can't find server name for address 202.164.100.8: Non-existent host/domain.
***Default servers are not available.
And come out to command prompt #.

And when I use nslookup on win2000 client it shows me an error lik ::

***Can't find server name for address 202.164.100.8: Non-existent domain.
***Default servers are not available
Default Server: UnKnown
Address: 202.164.100.8

What is the causing problem ? I tried very much to slove the promblem but did not get success. Plz help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Yours faithfully,
Nehal.......:)