Random Dns error!

Tim Maestas tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Fri Nov 30 04:36:02 UTC 2001

	Connection refused means the port you were connecting
	to on the remote machine had no listener on it ( ie
	there was no webserver process running at the time).  This
	is not related to dns whatsoever (unless for some reason
	the server you are querying is returning the wrong address
	for www.snowboard.com).

	FWIW, I was able to connect to www.snowboard.com port 80
	without a problem - it appears to be running IIS 4.

-Tim