named 8.2.4-REL on FreeBSD 4.4 abort due to INSIST() trap

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Wed Oct 10 05:22:49 UTC 2001

Adrian Penisoara wrote:

> Does 8.2.5-REL fix this (BTW, it hasn't been yet committed
> to the FreeBSD CVS repository; the bind8 port hasn't been updated either)?

	We are cautious when it comes to upgrading BIND. I usually wait about a
week to upgrade the port (which I've just done) and upgrading the BIND
source in the base takes longer, both due to caution and the time
involved.

Enjoy,

Doug
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States