dns management

chrism at sea.checkpoint.com chrism at sea.checkpoint.com
Thu Oct 25 18:39:51 UTC 2001

Greetings,

One such management tool is Meta IP, by Check Point Software.  It
handles management of both DNS and DHCP on Windows NT/2000, Solaris,
and Linux.  Recently released is the NG (Next Generation) product,
which has advanced management tools, security, remote centralized
administration, increased ease of use, and many other things.  For
a full run-down of the features of Meta IP NG, you can see the product
website at http://www.checkpoint.com/products/metaip/index.html

Thanks,

Chris Moore

         Chris Moore  --  chrism at sea.checkpoint.com
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.  --   The Meta IP Group
     http://www.checkpoint.com/products/metaip/index.html